PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution

dom
12-19-2010, 02:23 PM
I don't see anything getting better in the future.

We have an unemployment rate that I/many consider is extremely understated, astronomical health insurance rates, banks that won't lend, a government that is more dysfunctional than my family (broken), massive immigration issues, wars that won't stop, compounding national debt, etc..

We're pretty much phucked!

It's 1:23pm do you know where your guns are?

gusbratz
12-20-2010, 12:28 AM
I don't know what is going to come of it. It seems like the whole country is holding it's breath. like we are sitting on a powder keg. At each turn it is something new with this war and the bailout and crazy N. korea and pakistans nuc's and irans nuc's and all the terrorists and what not. It seems like just a matter of time before something sets it off. The US as a whole is very self centered and we don't seem to relly accept the implications of our actions abroad. It is just our way or the highway. I spent 6 years in the navy and have been all over the world. Meeting people and talking to them about what they think of us is crazy. it's a real eye opener and that experence has made me a lot less secure haveing flags burned at the base gate and shit thrown at me and been refused service. they teach you growing up that this is the best country in the world and everybody wants to be just like us. I sure don't want to live anyplace else. we got it good here. as good as it gets but I am not so sure everybody wants to be like us. now im just rambleing so i will stop.

dom
12-20-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't know much about global affairs, or political mumbo jumbo.

With that said I'll move forward.

Not sure what's going to pop first, or whether it all goes at the same time.

I do know/see/feel along with many others that something is going to give.

Our culture of consumerism I think has completely matured an is about to begin its decline. -Actually has begun

All the senseless waste here in America is sickening. -It's ingrained in our culture

Gusbratz you're right!

There are a lot of cultures out there that don't like us too.

As if all this man-made weather isn't bad enough, look at how crazy the real weather has been!

GeoD
12-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Take all that you guys said and add it to the following. I apologize...I tried to find a censored version but I couldn't find one.

EjmtSkl53h4

GeoD
12-20-2010, 09:43 PM
George sums it up before his demise:

End of American and Social Stratification:

Z2iCo645eZk

Religion and Consumerism:

xRj-3PPtHCA&feature=related

dom
12-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Damn Geod! You always find the good stuff man.

I love George. Look forward to meeting him after I pass.