Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
How fast should a 350x run

Thread: How fast should a 350x run

Exclamation How fast should a 350x run

1985 350x full super trap exhaust 6 speed HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO OPEN IT UP YET IF IT IS NOT FAST ENOUGH I HAVE HAD SOME STRONG INTREST FROM PEOPLE TO BUY IT AND MAY SELL IT IBELIVE IT TO BE ALL STOCK EXCEPT FOR THE SUPER TRAP IT IS IN EXCELENT SHAPE WHAT SHOULD I ASK FOR IT IF I WOULD SELL I HAVE 1700.00 INTO IT
    Last edited by brutewing; 02-10-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Well, you should sure as hell ask for more than $1700 if that is what you have in it.

Do you have pictures?

Why do you want to sell it?

Should go at least 55 mph. I think..
    -dm

3 WHEELIN -N- 4 STROKEN

What ever happened to the excell spread sheet that had the speed calcs on it? I searched it but found nothing........
    Scuba

Searched up the heading "speed chart."

Here it is.

Speed Chart
    -dm

3 WHEELIN -N- 4 STROKEN

Thats it.......... speed charts. That thing is alot of fun to play with.
    These bikes have enough bottom end to put even the biggest gearing on, just dont remove your CASE SAVER TO DO ANYTHING TO EXTREME..... damn caps........
    Scuba

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBA View Post
    just dont remove your CASE SAVER TO DO ANYTHING TO EXTREME...

Ahhhh...that quote makes me happy!!!

I believe you can fit a 14 tooth front sprocket and keep the case saver on. You can also play with the gearing by changing the rear sprocket size.

Tire size too!!

So what's the verdict on top speed of a stock 350X? Ive always heard in the ballpark of 65mph.

3 WHEELIN -N- 4 STROKEN

65???? I have stock 13/40 gearing with 18" tires and I have been paced by a buddy at 62 or so. I figure with a 14/38 on 18" tires I should be at an easy 74 or so. The only thing about this chart we mentioned is that it needed to have the RPM's ran on out another 3k.
    Scuba

Thats what im running into,I have a fresh rebuild on the topend and wanna change my sprockets and chain to something for more speed. not just hill climbing and pulling speed but long run open dirt road speed ya know . and im not sure what sprockets to change to . i have 13/40 now and i have the get up and go but in long distance ,i want more any suggestions
    on front and rear sprockets???????
    Last edited by meolme; 11-04-2014 at 03:04 PM. Reason: also with 22-11-9 tires

14-36 or 12-40 or 14-34 or 13-36 sprockets for more speed?