Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Project 350X/450R
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project 350X/450R

Default Project 350X/450R

Im seriously contemplating building a 350X/450R hybrid. I love 3wheelers and just need more power than i can reliably get out of a 350 motor, any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm a competent mechanic and fabricator.

Humm mabe if you want a 450r try these out for size TPC 450r

Trikes are the only way to ride
    TRIKES ARE NOT DANGEROUS......IDIOTS ARE!

Default Tpc 450R

Wow AMAZING, i definitely appreciate the link!! This changes my whole plan, now to gather the cubic $$$ to have them build me one.

You can get one for approx $6k. That includes the donor bikes (CRF450R and TRX450R) and the trike kit.

Some people say that is steep. I think they are off their rocker. A quad goes for approx $6k or higher these days. Not to mention if you start looking for parts for your old trike you will see that $6k is not expensive at all. Plus, the parts for the TPC trike will be available for at least the next 15yrs. Everything from the engine back is TRX450R.

Oh....I almost forgot. The TPC trike is built to the customer's specs and riding style! You can't get much more personal than that!

Right next to the 5,000 acres that is our test track.

This winter's project. No eletric start,but theengine was damn near free to begin with. Pro-Link too.
    Last edited by MOB Racing; 06-18-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Bill's bitchin'

Quote Originally Posted by MOB Racing View Post
    Pro-Link too.
    I'm curious to how the pro link will work seeing as the angle of the lower link is incorrect...judging by the pic.

Should work just fine, 250R ProLink swingarm, shock, and links with a 350X carrier housing. 250R front end also. Passed the bounce test before we took it apart to do the final paint and freshened up the motor.
    We shall see.

Default So is Honda smart or not?

Quote Originally Posted by TPC View Post
    I'm curious to how the pro link will work seeing as the angle of the lower link is incorrect...judging by the pic.

Inch for inch, angle for angle
    1986 ATC 250R

What pic are you referring to Bill?
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty" B. Franklin

Rick,

The link/picture has been removed. It apears some people can not have a discussion/debate without getting upset. One thread has already been closed. No need to go down the path again. Other then that I probably shouldn't comment.