Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Dishwasher install - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dishwasher install

I watched the video that came with it a few weeks ago.

The way it's rigged up it makes it impossible to back feed to utility lines.

You have to pick six circuits (six because that is all it has) and you run them through the switch.

Each switch has three states 1. Line 2. Generator 3. Off (think that's right).

Basically all the power is ran through the switch for those circuits at all times.

LINE
    >---------
    GEN

Makes it completely impossible to have both sources of power charging those six circuits at the same time.

Think I got off track, I just need to switch off the main breaker to install the unit.

The dvd it came with is excellent and really breaks (no pun intended) it all down very simply.

Hardest part will be running the wires cute-like, bolting the unit to the wall, and picking the six circuits I want to run.

Also have a external plug-in, so I will just park the generator next to the house and plug it into an outside jack. That jack will be connected to the switch, so no mickey mousing a huge long cord. It's gonna be sweet when it's done.
    -dm

Default dish washer

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    I watched the video that came with it a few weeks ago.

The way it's rigged up it makes it impossible to back feed to utility lines.

You have to pick six circuits (six because that is all it has) and you run them through the switch.

Each switch has three states 1. Line 2. Generator 3. Off (think that's right).

Basically all the power is ran through the switch for those circuits at all times.

LINE
    >---------
    GEN

Makes it completely impossible to have both sources of power charging those six circuits at the same time.

Think I got off track, I just need to switch off the main breaker to install the unit.

The dvd it came with is excellent and really breaks (no pun intended) it all down very simply.

Hardest part will be running the wires cute-like, bolting the unit to the wall, and picking the six circuits I want to run.

Also have a external plug-in, so I will just park the generator next to the house and plug it into an outside jack. That jack will be connected to the switch, so no mickey mousing a huge long cord. It's gonna be sweet when it's done.
    We live in the country here in tx.and have a septic system,We drain our washing machine out side in the field but the dish washer has always been drained under the sink in the drain line since 1986 and have never had a problem.You just need a grounded 110v 15 amp plug installed.I am retired now but was in the field for 34 yrs.I dont want a pickle I just want to ride my motorcycle.