Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
50 cal. Sniper Rifle

Thread: 50 cal. Sniper Rifle

Default 50 cal. Sniper Rifle

Unfortunately the victims in the video are innocent mountain goats and not towel heads. But this will show the absolute destruction the 50 cal. sniper rifle will inflict.

Last edited by GeoD; 12-07-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Airborne!

That is crazy the distance they get.
    -dm

You call that a gun? Here's a gun. It's my buddys 20mm rifle! Now they used 20mm shells during WWII to kill tanks from airplanes! The shells are just as long as a 50 cal. shell, but way bigger around. The only way to get the ammo is to buy it apart as Surplus and load shells by hand. These pics were from the day we picked it up. It didn't have the scope yet. The scope for this thing is just stupid. LOL I need to get some pics of the unit with the scope. The rifle is a brake down unit and comes in a custom aluminum case that has wheels on it to make it easier to roll around, so it's far from portable or concealable. LOL It has a 3 shot clip and is bolt action. I think they are making a semi auto model now and he says he is ordering one. Talk about a piece to shoot!!!! He took the rifle to one of the local gun club shooting ranges and they wouldn't let him shoot. We took the rifle to a remote location for some shooting. You should see what it does to a vehicle. Fricking Scary. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Vealmonkey:

That is absolutely sick!

I have to see some video!
    -dm

We were too busy shooting though things to even have thought about making a video! LOL The bullets take a special kind of powder. Just to get the powder, he ended up getting his explosives license! So now he can have the "real" fireworks and the kind of stuff that demos building and plastic explosives and things like that. He even had to buy a storage unit and have it fixed up so it could house explosives. Plus him and his family were interviewed by the government and all that kind of stuff. The whole deal is pretty crazy, but you would have to know the guy. He's got 3 different 50 caliber rifles and one of those semi auto russian shot guns that looks like the oversized ak47. I think he's trying to get a machine gun license now. To say he's a collector, is an understatement.

that might come in handy when the revolution starts.
    Freedom means you can do and say what you like. It also means people you don't like can say and do things that you dislike. That's part of the deal. Most people are unclear on this very simple concept. -- J.L.Hudson

hey! i have an avetar now. I tried to upload one this evening but it said "upload failed" and i thougt oh' well. looks like it lied to me
    Freedom means you can do and say what you like. It also means people you don't like can say and do things that you dislike. That's part of the deal. Most people are unclear on this very simple concept. -- J.L.Hudson

The Russians had an anti tank rifle in WWII that wasent too successful as one but still pretty cool called the PTRD-41, theres another like it called the PTRS-41 that i think was semi auto, they used a 14.5x114mm round, I would love to have one of those.

do they have them at walmart?