Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

tpc atc 450r
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tpc atc 450r

Talking tpc atc 450r

wow has any one checked out these new atc that tpc is making out of 450r quads o man i want one so bad dose any one no how much

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GeoD; 02-18-2011 at 07:14 PM.

check this link out will give you all the info

http://tpctrikes.com/tpctrikes_007.htm

a good buddy and myself found those last year and contacted them you can have a base modle made for you for around 4000 but depending on what you want done it can reach up to ten grand, but they are very nice trikes there brand new and you can get all the parts needed through a honda dealer

Talking

ya after posting this i found that the owner of this company is on this forum his name is tpc i def hope to own one of these trikes in the near future sounds like the pricing is more than resonable

Quote Originally Posted by ATCya later View Post
    a good buddy and myself found those last year and contacted them you can have a base modle made for you for around 4000 but depending on what you want done it can reach up to ten grand, but they are very nice trikes there brand new and you can get all the parts needed through a honda dealer
    Actually they can get as high as 20,000

Here are two of the latest builds next to My Bike #32 (22,000) Eric Jensens factory race bike #77 (15,000) and Fred Morrells #44 (originally built at 7,500 he has since added some aftermarket stuff including a elka shock and lonestar DC-6 link and some other stuff to put it up to 9,500). Both the orange #666 and the blue #171 are built from brande new 08 trx 450's and a combitnation of new stock and aftermarkets parts. Elka long travel shocks, Lonestar swingarms, axels, DC-6 linkage, PRM-ATV skids, FTR graphics, Outlaw rotors/brakes are just some of the good stuff!!! They are nearly identical twins with only a few minor differances that come down to the owners personal preferance. Both these bikes are well over 10,000. I still have/had (at the time of the photo) a few small items to put on the 171.

Last edited by TPC; 05-04-2011 at 04:29 PM.

i cant get over how sweet these thing are, some day .

Can you imagine the look on everyones face when you show up with one of these units! Has to be absolutely awesome!
    -dm

some better pics of the 666 TPC

TPC just loves making us drool, i would love one colored like an old r, even have the gold wheels and swingarm..think my dad would get pissed if i sent in his 450r? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ATCya View Post
    TPC just loves making us drool, i would love one colored like an old r, even have the gold wheels and swingarm..think my dad would get pissed if i sent in his 450r? lol

Both a retro "R" and "X" look are in the works