Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What do you carry?

Thread: What do you carry?

Default What do you carry?

I carry A Taurus 651 .357 snubbie, or a M&P40c on my hip. and a P3AT with an +1 mag in my pocket, and a 9 round mag in the other pocket. Getting a Kahr PM40 to carry instead of the snubbie soon.
    -198? ATC70
    -1983 185s
    -1984 200s
    -1984 200s
    -1984 KLT250 C1
    -1985 350s
    -1986 200x
    -1984 CB650SC

A few inch Buck knife, Leatherman Wave, box cutters, a smaller blade cheap knife, an expandable baton, a Sig P220 Carry w/ extra mag, a Swiss army knife, Panasonic camera, Valentine One Radar detector, work gloves, and some finger nail clippers.

Also a few other odds and ends like lotion, tooth brush, floss, cell phone, and some other random things in my bag.
    -dm

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    A few inch Buck knife, Leatherman Wave, box cutters, a smaller blade cheap knife, an expandable baton, a Sig P220 Carry w/ extra mag, a Swiss army knife, Panasonic camera, Valentine One Radar detector, work gloves, and some finger nail clippers.

Also a few other odds and ends like lotion, tooth brush, floss, cell phone, and some other random things in my bag.
    You must have big pockets
    -198? ATC70
    -1983 185s
    -1984 200s
    -1984 200s
    -1984 KLT250 C1
    -1985 350s
    -1986 200x
    -1984 CB650SC

Nope, just a big bag.

It's called the "operator" and a company called Maxpedition makes it.

-dm

LOL , Dom you're too much...Nothing wrong with being prepared though. I wish I could carry a piece here, our laws regarding gun control here are total BS though...

If I had the option of carrying a legal piece it would most likely be a Glock 22 .40 cal.

Or just tour around with my modified SKS rifle in plain sight to watch people poop their pants

I used to carry a Glock Model 23 (40 cal). It was a nice piece to carry and had plenty of stopping power (especially with the hollow points).

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian350X View Post
    LOL , Dom you're too much...Nothing wrong with being prepared though. I wish I could carry a piece here, our laws regarding gun control here are total BS though...

If I had the option of carrying a legal piece it would most likely be a Glock 22 .40 cal.

Or just tour around with my modified SKS rifle in plain sight to watch people poop their pants
    Ya gotta have your tools! I feel naked when I am not prepared with all my stuff! The radar detector, by far, is the most important tool in my box/bag!
    -dm