Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Walther P22

Thread: Walther P22

Default Walther P22

Dang it. I done did it a again.

The .45 a bit on the large side for concealed carry in the warm months. I got me nice little Walther P22. It is a new style one that has the end of the barrel already threaded for an adapter that enables instant installation of a... suppressor. Yeah! Purchased the adapter too.

Anyone have suggestions on ankle holsters?
    -dm

Why not Buy a 380 or pocket 9mm. Just my opinion buy a 22 is not a self defense gun.
    -198? ATC70
    -1983 185s
    -1984 200s
    -1984 200s
    -1984 KLT250 C1
    -1985 350s
    -1986 200x
    -1984 CB650SC

i think so too, i have to shoot porki pines like 5 times with the 22 to get them to go down and i would think it would take a lot more knock down to stop a person. never shot anybody though, nor do i carry a pistol. Maybe just haveing it in your hand would be enough of a thret to make most situations go away and you wouldn't have to use it. but i know criminals have rights too and if you ever decide to shoot one you better kill him so he dosent sue your azz.
    Freedom means you can do and say what you like. It also means people you don't like can say and do things that you dislike. That's part of the deal. Most people are unclear on this very simple concept. -- J.L.Hudson

I have a .38 and a .45. Honestly I wanted to get something fun and cheap (ammo). This is intended to be a backup concealed carry weapon. I can put a suppressor on this unit and fire away all day in my back yard.
    -dm