Thread: 1985 mint

Default 1985 mint

Found this today 1985 as near mint as they come for 27 years old. It came with 4 brand new front tires counting the one on machine also 2 new back tires and the two original tires for rear. 3 new al. rims with axle extenders also 3 original rims still like new. It came with DG pipe on and also has stock pipe like new, cover for storage owners manual and service manuals, 2 rear grab bars one black and one crome and it also came with a awsome rear rock chain guard along with the stock one,all stock original plastic , new plastic tank, i think i pretty mush covered everything . Had about 7 hours total in pick-up well worth the drive.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is about one of the nicest I've seen.

Where did you find the sale posted?
    -dm

I got lucky. very clean.

that's one heck of a nice find.

Very Nice! Sometimes a deal like that is well worth the drive.

Default Notreallyyourmachine

Funny... This is actually the exact 350x that I purchased from the individual who took those exact pictures. It's sitting in my garage right now and I have pictures of it on my profile. Granted it no longer hast most of the stickers or the plastic piece on the rear fenders which I quickly re-broke riding wheelies. Still a Great machine that I love to ride! You described pretty much everything I listed as extras that come with it in my classified ad on this site just a few days ago.

NICE MACHINE BRO!

Quote Originally Posted by justoutforarip View Post
    Funny... This is actually the exact 350x that I purchased from the individual who took those exact pictures. It's sitting in my garage right now and I have pictures of it on my profile. Granted it no longer hast most of the stickers or the plastic piece on the rear fenders which I quickly re-broke riding wheelies. Still a Great machine that I love to ride! You described pretty much everything I listed as extras that come with it in my classified ad on this site just a few days ago.

NICE MACHINE BRO!
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by justouetforarip View Post
    Funny... This is actually the exact 350x that I purchased from the individual who took those exact pictures. It's sitting in my garage right now and I have pictures of it on my profile. Granted it no longer hast most of the stickers or the plastic piece on the rear fenders which I quickly re-broke riding wheelies. Still a Great machine that I love to use my Male Edge ride! You described pretty much everything I listed as extras that come with it in my classified ad on this site just a few days ago.

NICE MACHINE BRO!
    That's really nice and clean. Great find.
    Last edited by Rolf; 11-15-2017 at 03:36 AM.