Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
little winter fun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: little winter fun

Default little winter fun

me and a friend this weekend..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofxZJ53p2j4

Last edited by dom; 01-25-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Nice looking machines you got there. What kind of tires are you running?
    3 WHEEL
    MILITIA

thanks... mine is the 86.. the 85 belongs to my buddy i told you about.. on mine im running 20x11x10, maxxis razrs on the rear and a 23x8x11 carlisle trail wolf on the front.. rims are douglas blue labels on the rear and an oem on the front... my friend is running the same front and im not sure what he's running in the back... buckeyes or buckshots or something like that... i dont think they make em anymore, he's had them on his machine for over 12 years... ill get another video up tonight.. think i got one from last summer... offer still stands if you want to meet up to talk shop and ride... just let me know...

just got the 2nd video up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3j_TxQv5QQ

Last edited by Ninja Greg; 01-25-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Oh yea sorry about that. I ran into some troubles and forgot about it. I just started riding again a couple weeks ago. We should set something up for sure.
    3 WHEEL
    MILITIA

cool... looks like we're going to get snowed off the ice for a couple weeks down here, but yeah let me know if you're going out and ill do the same. ill still ride with the snow but there's no real traction to be had on the ice if theres more than a couple of inches.. the rest is trail riding and some of it is great riding but im not into sinking my machine in the mud holes if you bust through the ice and snow pack, so i don't hit the trails too much in the winter...we used to have the rail trails in the winter and that was cool because you could actually go town to town and get lunch and gas up, but atv's arent allowed too ride the rails anymore... ill pm you my number...

its not winter fun but its fun to watch the summer videos in the winter... short video out on the street bikes..

http://youtu.be/wi8XQOiLr2g

Last edited by dom; 01-24-2014 at 10:27 PM.

I wouldn't say its fun to watch summer videos. I call it...torture!!! Im about DUN with this winter crap!! BRING ON THE WARMER WEATHER!!
    Last edited by GeoD; 01-24-2014 at 08:05 PM.

HAHAHAHAHA.... yeah i agree... the wheeler is the only thing that keeps me sane till i can get out on the street bike in the spring... this winter has been great for me though... been out on the ice like 6 times already this year... only twice last year and not at all the year before... the conditions just weren't there... ice was late to come in or too much snow.... ill take the cold if i cant have 70 degree and up weather... if i can ride the street then winter can go... 2 more months geo, just 2 more months... hang in there buddy...

hey, i see you're in pa... i was in philly for a lot of years.... have you ever ridden in port elizabeth new jersey???? i think they call the place im thinking of "the ports" about 150,000 acres of trails, pits, and fire access roads... not legal, but worth the risk... cost me like $400 in fines one weekend... sssoooooooo worth it though... (also very very rare to get popped at the time)
    Last edited by Ninja Greg; 01-24-2014 at 08:23 PM.

It's been a long time since I rode my wheeler in the winter. We moved to a new house last year and I have some fields behind me but it's posted so I won't ride in there. Plus my wheelers are LOUD and I don't want to piss off the neighbors and I don't like to advertise the toys to people driving by. Our road has a lot of traffic. So, I try to keep it on the down low. I did take both of the X's for a spin a few times in our yard during the snow last year but the rides were brief. I haven't gone riding in approx. 3yrs. When I do I get what is called a RAC (Reading Anthracite Company) access permit. It costs $125 a year and you're allowed to ride on their land. They have something like 22,000 acres to ride on. Every type of terrain you can imagine. If you are a hunter the permit allows you to hunt their land too. Can't beat that and if you are a member you don't have to worry about getting popped by the popo.

Since I haven't taken the wheelers out in three years I decided to buy my first motorcycle last year. It has been fun but I don't know how much longer I will be a biker. I might hang up my helmet before becoming a statistic. Too many a$$hole cagers on the road.

Put 200 miles on the hog Monday, then it snowed 10" Tuesday! Crazy weather..
    -dm