Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hello I'm new to the site

Thread: Hello I'm new to the site

Default Hello I'm new to the site

Hello my names Matt. I just bought a 350x I had 1 when I was a teen. Can't wait to go ride. Rebuilt the carb, replaced the spark plug now I'm doing the clutch and lights and it will be done. We'll not done but ready to ride
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Matt. Welcome to the site!
    -dm

3 WHEELIN -N- 4 STROKEN

good to see ya Matt, I take it that the rest of the bike is in good condition....
    Hope you enjoy memory lane with the old girl....
    Scuba

Welcome back to the wonderful world of the 350X. Keep us updated with your progress of your bike. Where are you located Matt?

Thank you. I will lots of pics. Feal like I'm 17 again. Working on the clutch now.
    Have to say I'm a big fan of the members on here
    Last edited by DirtBastard; 03-23-2014 at 05:59 PM.

3 WHEELIN -N- 4 STROKEN

Clutch? What are you going to put back in it?
    I spent the $ on a new Barnett set of Kevlar friction plates and new steels, basket and pressure plate. Don't forget about the heavy duty springs, you will appreciate them.
    Scuba

Well all I found was kg. hope I don't regret it. Heard about the Barnett set after I ordered KG's. I got the hole set or I would at least order the springs. On a happy note I found a site that will get me the gaskets this week. Other sites needed till the 31 to ship. I love the web. If any one has used both KG and Barnett clutches can you let me know if there's a big difference. Only want to do this once.