Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Harbor Freight

Thread: Harbor Freight

Thumbs up Harbor Freight

Tell ya what.. I have a Snap-on box and two Craftman boxes, but the Harbor Freight boxes are really impressive. I recently purchased a main box and locker for less than $500. It's twice the size of my Snap-on box, was 1/4 the price, and the same quality (if not better).

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...p=2&q=tool+box
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dom; 01-06-2015 at 01:00 PM.
    -dm

Yeah. HF has been my tool toy store for years. It's unfortunate, but I'm glad, the closest one is 45min away from me.

I order most of my stuff from them in the mail. They finally brought one near me (about an hour away). A lot are just cheap tools but some things, like the tool boxes, are straight up legit!

P.S. It was -9 here this morning!
    -dm

Cheap but you know what. Out of all the tools I bought from them only one failed. Took it back and exchanged it no questions asked. All the rest of my stuff is still working. But then again, I use those tools occasionally and for light duty. If I was a professional carpenter or mechanic I would have different stuff.

Yeah, it's pretty nipplely up here too. My plow on the Jeep failed. I had a leak and all the hydraulic fluid emptied out. Glad we haven't had any major snow storms....yet.

Yikes! Did you ever get a front end loader for the tractor? We still have snow on the ground here, but our driveway is clear. I was out all day removing concrete from molds. I think I'm pretty much done doing concrete for the season - it's too damn cold. Going on a short trip tomorrow to pick up a pallet of bricks (480 to be exactly). I think the pallet weighs about 3,000 lbs. There won't be a fork lift there, so we'll be moving it all by hand (each brick is only 6 lbs). Not sure what I am going to do with them yet. Some guy is selling the pallet on Craigslist for $100.
    -dm

Well, I fixed the plow. It's back in business! I decided to replace all the couplers so there's no more failures.

No FEL for the tractor yet. There's only one that fits my tractor so finding a used one is like a needle in a haystack. One day....

Man. I wish we lived closer to each other. I would buy some if not all those bricks off ya if you don't have a use for them.

We went and got those bricks! Took four of us 30 minutes to load them all. Took about 1.5 hours to unload once home. I've been looking on Craigslist for more. I'm going to keep collecting them until I have enough to do a big project with them. So far a pretty mild winter, eh?
    -dm