Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Newb

Thread: Newb

Default Newb

Hey there fellow atc enthusiasts! My name is Ethan, I've referenced the site here a few times in the past, many intersting and informative posts so I figured I would join the community.

I had a 200x when I was a teen and always wanted the 350. Finally bought one two years back and have been rippin' it up ever since!

Just started the old girl up today for the first time in 3 months, running like a champ! Ordered new Tusk t-10 bars just waiting for them to come in.

Hey Ethan, welcome to the site! I had a 200x back in my early teens too.

How's the weather up there? It's pretty cold down here in Virginia.
    -dm

It's been pretty darn cold lately... it was 10 degrees when I got the x out the other day but a few days before that I woke up to -25. Definitely looking forward to riding season, but I must say tearin' up the snowmobile trails today was pretty fun!

Wow, I just looked at Google maps. You are really up there! Do you visit Canada often?
    -dm

Yep, the real upstate Ny. I usually go once or twice a year.

Nice.. Looks like a pretty cool place to live! I'm about 60 miles outside of Washington, D.C., live in Virginia, and work in West Virginia. We live about a mile from the Shenandoah River, but we barely make it out there in the summer.
    -dm

Welcome justoutforarip. Glad to hear you got yourself a 350X. IMO one of the best three wheelers ever made. When I was in my late teens I was looking to buy a 200X. A friend told me about one for sale. Then the next day he said it was sold. The next time we went riding he rolled up with a...200X. Bought it out from under me. Nice friend. So, the next week I didn't see any 200X's in the paper but I saw a 350X. I took it for a test drive and I was immediately hooked and have been riding 350X's since.

We have a vacation home right outside Cape Vincent (20 miles N of Watertown). Hey Dom. We can see Canada across the St Lawrence river.

Thanks GeoD. Cape Vincent isn't far at all! Nice area...

Been crazy busy with work lately, but I did try to put on my new Tusk bars and found out I accidentally ordered the wrong bend... got my new ones in hopefully put them on this week and see how they feel.

Have a few pics under album on my profile for now. More to come later.