Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Over the Handlebars *Stories* - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kazuma is a chinese atv

I have actually done that on a bicycle as a kid and lemme tell ya , makes it hard to swallow for a day or so .

Down in fresno ca there are alot of vineyards , some areas the vines have been removed along with the wire that holds them up... sometimes the wire gets forgotten or left for the next planting - shortcuts through these areas can be hazardous Ha - you learn quick
    Last edited by mudpuppy; 08-01-2009 at 05:01 PM. Reason: forgot an ''n''

32:1

Kazuma is a Chinese brand of honda essentially. There cheaper than hondas and run great but Im actually selling mine for money for my uncle's 350x. Plus its an enduro and Ive kind of out grown it. It's in excellent shape except for the cracks in the plastic i mentioned.http://www.chinariders.net/gallery2/...?g2_itemId=104 mines red though. Cant find many good pics, not very popular. In most of the pictures it looks really short but the back extends more than it looks.

Yeah you do learn quick. Its almost impossible to see those single wires too.

Not a bad looking bike.

How is the condition of your Uncle's 350x?
    -dm

Well he moved to SC like 5 years ago so I havent seen it since I was about 11. The last time I saw it it was pulling my 70 out of a quicksand- like substance lol. As I can remember it's in excellent shape. Him and his brother have owned it since it was almost new. The only problems I know of is that he hasnt run it in a few years(just had a baby), it needs a clutch, and the headlights dont work. None are big problems. Got orderin a new clutch set and Im thinking maybe a voltage regulator. I dont think fixing its the problem its getting the money. Im working 4 jobs to out-bid a guy he works with.